Tuesday, May 7, 2013

outfit of the day

its been a long time since my last post. ya as usual i aint got time to post anything cuz of my busy life.
also cuz my camera broke and i cant take pictures i guessed it slowed down my blog a bit but since it is fixed now i guess i will post more as promised.
i actually have so much to update about but im gonna start of with a new outfit of the day post.
its not actually recent, i've been meaning to post this a lot sooner, but ya life and stuff you know the drill.
for this look im going for a a brighter pallet of colors. i got that top from a store in Dataran Pahlwan, the minute i saw it i immediately know how im gonna style it.
made the floral head wreath myself and it goes well the the look. it kinda made me feel like im a flower fairy every time i wear it haha 



No comments:

Post a Comment