Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Product review: charcoal face pack

Today I wanna talk about a peel off product that I guess is by far the best one I have used. I came across this product by accident. (You can find this product at daiso. Okay maybe some of you might have problems with using cheap product from daiso but seriously its good.) So I was buying some stuff from daiso and while is was at the cash register to pay for my stuff and I saw it on the counter, I picked it up and read the description at the back. It says that this product will help remove oils, dirt and deeply cleans your pore from white and blackhead. Since I have problems with white and blackheads ever since I hit puberty so I gave it a shot. As soon as I got home, I washed my face and apply it to my problematic areas. then wait for it to dry and lasty I just peel it off. guess what, I think in all of the peel off products I had used in the past this is hands down the best. It peels off more whiteheads, doesnt leave too much resedue and it doesnt make my face oily like most products would. It doesnt irritate my skin at all.so I recomand people to try this product, not only that it is good,its cheap too, what have you got to lose right? Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment