lately i've becoming more and more fond of baking.
the oven at my house couldnt take a brake even for a minute cuz i keep on baking and baking til i get excetly what i want. and the thing that i love to bake is chocolate lava cake. its a crowd pleaser and i find that most of the chocolate lava cake in the market are too eggy! and i hate that. so i went on youtube to find a recipe that is easy, have great balance of taste and not too eggy.
so i found one video that intrigues me and i immediately tried it.
it works perfectly and it taste so good that my dad decided to put it on our menu at our chalet.
so if you wanna try this out here is the recipe:
- 350 grams of dark/regular semi sweet (eating not cookinh) chocolate chips/bar
- 50 grams butter
- 1/2 castor sugar
- 1/4 cups of plain flour
- (optional) 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 4 regular eggs
how to prepare:
- preheat the oven to 180-200 c (according to my oven)
- lightly greese your remikans, put a cooking sheet at the bottom of it and preheat them as well
- melt the chocolate with a double boil method
- mix together butter and sugar until smooth and well blended
- add in the vanilla and beat in eggs one by one
- pour in the flour and lastly pour in the melted chocolate
- pour the mixture into the preheated remikans (tip, you must preheat your remikans otherwise it wont bake well)
- bake them for about 10-15 minutes
- dont let it cool in the remikans cux it will continue cooking and it wont be a lava cake if the chocolate is cooked completely, so once they are done flip them over and serve!