Monday, August 29, 2011

for my dear amy!!



so as all of you know, me and kitty goregeous or amy kitty had been friend for almost 9 years now...and its not easy for people to understand our love for each other,til it once came to a point where people thought we were a lesbian couple,cuz we used to be bisex.. but that is no the case.. i love her like she is my own child,like a sister,like a mother and everything.. cuz its hard for me to find a friend that can truely love me for who i am, understand my unusual jokes,my foul mouth,my attitude and someone that i can trust...and she does all of that for me,and when i have no one in the world to lean on to can always count on her to always be there for me to be the shoulder for me to cry on... since i have trust issues with people, i really need a friend like her that i can count on...
then, about a couple of weeks ago she told me that she might further her studies in Perak, it made me feel so sad.. cuz we had never been that far from each other ever since we became friends, and i hated the thought of us being far from each other,cuz im afraid that she will forget about me and have another bff there and left me out...
but even if she will do that i wont get mad at her,its in a human nature to want to make new friends, so i made this song for her to let her know how much i love her and i will always be here for her if she's in trouble or she need me...
i hope you know how much i love you mimi, what ever happends to us, no matter how many friends i made u will always be no1 in my heart...
xoxo mimi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment