Tuesday, March 1, 2011

whats going on!!!

to some of those who had been following my blog for the past 2 weeks or so..
you probably had already know about my addiction to the game It Girl on Facebook right??
well today when i went to the cyber cafe i was so excited to log on to my Facebook...
not to check on my notifications, adds or anything but to play it girl...
i didnt even wanna look at those unimportant things..
cuz to me It Girl is more important than my social life in Facebook...
so the net was kinda slow as it always was so i waited patiently for the game to start...
it took about 15mins for the page to load...
and when it is finally open i was so pissed!!!!!!!!!
cuz there was an error to open the game..
cuz all the games in Facebook is undergoing some maintainance of renovations or something...
i was like="fuck! fuck! fuck!!"...
i even bang on the table so hard that everyone looked at me and though i was going crazy..
hahaha of course im going crazy...
i came to play that game but i cant cuz its broken or something..
now i have to settle for other games on this computer cuz i have already paid for 3hours of internet service...
i hate this!!!
i wanna play IT GIRL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment