Wednesday, March 23, 2011

temptations!!!


so as if last week i have started my low carb diet which means i have to lower my carb intake and take more proteins...
i've been eating a lot of salads, lot fat meals, and high fiber meals..
since last weeks i havent touch anything that have high carbs like rice or something like that because i wanna loose some weight that i've gained from moping around my parents house when i went back there last 2 weeks...
and now its been going great until..........................................................
this afternoon, when i was having lunch with my pals, my friend Alham was selling J.Co donuts for his class project and he asked me weather i want to buy some or not....
at first i resist...i even tried not to look at the yummy donuts...
but while i was having my lunch the though of having that sweet,soft,and yummy donuts in my mouth just makes me forget about the fact that im on a diet...
so i tried to think about it making me fat so i wont loose to temptation and eat the donut....
but unfortunately i lost the battle...
so i went back to his booth again hoping to get a chocolate donut,but lucky for me his all out...
so i didnt get to eat the donut and ruin my diet...
thank god...!!!!!!!
i hope i wil be stronger next time and not give in to temptations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment