Wednesday, March 23, 2011

im so fucking pist!!!





ever since i changed my appearance to be a bit more lady-like and a bit korean,it opened my eyes a bit on how shallow people can be...
before this,when i was weird and an outcast, none of the so call "hot kids"(which names i wouldn't mention) wont even want to make eye contact with me, and talking to me would be like a taboo..
they act as if im not worthy of their presences and i was like a spec of dust in their eyes..
im not saying that i care about what they think of me or whatever...
and to me i dont really care if they dont wanna be my friend, cuz i dont need people like that in my life...
people who likes someone for specific reasons not just cuz they wanna make friends..
but what pissed me off the most is that, now that i've changed and looks more like the every day person and lady-like, all of those so call "hot kids" are trying to get close to me...
and now some of the guys at my university who always laugh at me when they saw me past by, now they are asking for my phone number...
what Hippocrates !!!!
i hate it but at the same time i love it cuz now my vengeance is settled!!!
FOR THOSE WHO USED TO TALK ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK ABOUT MY WEIRDNESS AND LAUGHED AT ME CUZ I WAS DIFFERENT, WHOSE LAUGHING NOW SUCKERS!!!
I HOPE YOU WILL BURN IN HELL!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHHA
MOOD: ECSTATIC

No comments:

Post a Comment