Sunday, February 13, 2011

funniest shit ever!!!!!!!!!!!

this picture is so fucking funny that it almost made me pee in my pants haha...to those who dont know who this picture is refering to,on the left is my little brother haidi and on the right(the small picture) is his bff zafri...these two are imseperadable...they do everything together liek play together,text everyday,shares gf and stuff and sometimes their bro-mance are so fucking thight that they kinda look like gays hahhaa...thats why people in our town calls them the gay couple...and my lil brother's friend made this picture and tagged it to me just now and i was laughing so hard that i couldn't even stop hahhahhahhah...but i know my brother and zafri are not gay,they are just really really close friends ahhhaa

No comments:

Post a Comment