Sunday, January 16, 2011

wanna lose some weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!



i've been gaining some weights lately probably cuz i cant fight the temptations around me...its
like everywhere i go there will be my fave food laying around,and everywhere i turn food will stare at me and says; "andi,eat me, eat me and i taste better with tons of gravy running all over my body"...god save me...
the thing that i can resist the most is chocolates!!!!!!!!!!! if i see sneakers bar or twix, i will buy them and eat them in a heartbeat!!!!
thus,resulting to my new addiction to food and also the rapid gaining of my weight...("-.-)
i am usually between 40-43 never too thin and never got my weight over than that,but now im at 45!!! yikes!!!
im back to the weight i used to be when i was younger...
when i was younger i not as small as i am right now...im quite a chubby little kid...
cuz i love to eat a lot and my parents and my kins will always buy me sweets and chocolates every time they see me, cuz they love me being and looking that chubby...
i used to weight 50kg then...
but due to some dieting and exercises, i got slimmer and thinner...
so since now im gaining weight im just afraid that i will be that chubby fat little kid again...
which i really hate to be cuz i was hard for me to lose all that weight and i surely dont want them back again...
now i am trying to lose those weight again by a healthy diet and jog every night with my pals...
i just hope i can keep this diet and exercising rutin going till i get my ideal weight back and not end up eating more than how much i weight ahhaha...


and i hope i didnt end up dieting like the last time,where i got so obsessed with my weight that i would read labels of every food and comparing them with other food and only take the ones with lower carb or fat...
and i also used to do an extreme diet where i will only eat whole wheat bread with some herbal tea for a month that got me laying in the hospital for a week cuz of eating disorder and gastric...
and let me tell ya, its hell living in that hospital for a week....its gloomy, lonely, scary and make you even more sick....
i hope you guys out there who want to lose weight,do it the right way and dont end up like i did before...
its hell and i've learned it the hard way huhuhu..
have a nice day you guys:>

No comments:

Post a Comment