Friday, January 7, 2011

mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!


this is a picture of my mom:>
her name is che rabita binti abdul rahman...
i couldnt thank her enough for the most precious gift that she have given to me...
that is life, and the life that im living right now...
she told me tat it was hard to deliver me cuz i had to many complications when she was about to deliver..
but i came out peacefully, even though i had breathing problems but i was a strong baby i lived to tell my story hehehehhehe...
the thing that i cant thank her enough other that bringing me to this world is that she always lets me be who ever i want to be, she always supports my dreams, and because of her i learn to be a better person...
even though dont always see eye-to-eye but we always love each other no matter what....
the thing that i love the most about my mom is that she though me a lot about how to get through this life and how to live it...
she never forbid me to be who ever i want to be, she even support me, even how weird i might be while im growing to find who i am..
she never judge me, she never told me or force me to be something im not..
most parents would freak out if they find out that their child have tons of piercings on their face...
but she just gave me an advise that goes like this;
(in Malay)
mama tak akan paksa kau untuk jadi orang yang kau tak nak,
atau paksa kau pakai tudung ke ape,
sebab mama tak nak kau jadi hipokrit kepada diri kau sendiri...
mama tak nak lah kau pakai tudung sebab mama pakse then keluar ko bukak tudung nanti ape pulak orang kate kat kau...
tapi 1 je mama nak kau ingat,
bila mama dah bagi peluang macam ni,
jangan ambil kesempatan pula ye,
ingat tuhan,ingat keluarga&ingat lah maruah diri kau tu.....

and other advise that she always gives me that i will never forget goes a little something like this;

(in Malay)
dalam hidup ni,jangan la nak menyombong,tak mane,orang pun tak suka...
bila dengan lelaki,jangan bagi muka sangat & jual mahal yang teramat & pilih elok2 jangan men rembat jerk,lelaki zaman sekarang ni bukan ramai yang leh pakai...
jangan la nak wat bende bukan2 belakang mama, mama dah bagi kau macam2 tak cukup lagi ke???
kalo berkawan tu jangan pandang luaran,tengok hati & keikhlasan dier & baik jela dengan semua orang,kalo adew yang xpuas hati lantak kan je,xdapek la mak nk nolong nye tuh hahaaa...

and lots more i couldnt remember..

my mom is an awesome women...i love her so much!!!
thanks for everything mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(aku balik mingu nih tungu aku tau ma!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment