Friday, January 21, 2011

faker!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001778755020

this link above is the link to an account that is using my picture as his profile picture..!!
if any of you guys came across this dude's page please delete him or something or give him a piece of your mind,cuz that is not my page...
i really hare it when people fake me,i have had some other fakers of me,and it pisses me off that these people would just oh so easily tkae someone else's picture and claimed it as theirs...its so fucked up...for me,im pissed cuz i work hard on building myself to get where i am right now and it takes me a long and hard time to get my style right and stuff but people like these would just so easily copy and paste my picture that i worked hard on...god damn these people...
but huh i dont like to be negative,so i just gonna let this go for now...but i just want you guys to be aware of this fake account...thats why im posting this...
well have a nice anyways you guys...adios...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment