Monday, December 27, 2010

my real name!!!

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

had been asking me over and over again about my real name...
of course its not Andi Zephyr(thats for sure duh)...
but i've been using that name ever since i was 13...
so it can almost be considered as my real name...hahahahaha
even my family members calls me andi and not my birth name...
okay since everyone is asking about it so here it goes....
my real name is....................................................
SITI NADIHAH BINTI MAHBOB BIN KUSIRAN BIN ha sampai sini dah xtau dah hahhahha...
how i got andi zephyr????
well i got it from back when i was 13,i have a KH class(kemahiran hidup)...
so one day my teacher asked me to sew a skirt for a project we were doing..
so i did...
at the end of the class she asked us to put our skirts in the cupboard and write our initials on the skirt with a chalk so we wont ruin the fabric too much...
so i put in ND as short for nadihah...
but the next day when class starts my classmate was handing out the skirts to all of the class..
so she called out the initials on the skirts..
but when she got mine she pronounced it as andy...
after that day that name kinda sticks and everyone at school calls me andy...
then one day i was doodling some stuff on my note book and i wrote andy and my name nadihah next to each other..
so i got a bright idea to change the y to i so that andi will have a connection to my real name hahaha...
because if you take out the H A H from my name it will leave only the letters N A D I write...
so if i jumbled it up it will turn out to be A N D I...
genius isnt it hahhhahhahha...
zephyr??????
i got it from a dictionary which means mild wind...
which kinda represent who i am...
cuz i think my personality is a bit calm and happy to be with...
who doesnt like a mild wind on a hot summer day right???
so ever since then i stick with the name andi zephyr.....
im not ashamed of my real name actually..
i just dont see the point of having to tell people my real name...
it could be dangerous or something...
i go by andi cuz i fell like it suits me best & cuz people had been calling me that since i was 13...
but now i just want to tell you guys cuz i dont like people to think im ashamed of my real name...
im not:>

1 comment:

  1. salam nak tanya , cik n i anak uncle mahbob yang ada chalet kat kuala linggi , melaka

    ReplyDelete