Wednesday, December 29, 2010

miss the old times:>

to those who are wondering what the heck is that round blue thing on top of this post,well that round blue thing is actually the logo of the school i went when i was in form 4-5...
the name of the school is Sekolah Menegah Teknik Datuk Seri Mohd zin
i dont know why,but lately i kinda miss the school days..
probably because a few days ago while i went back to my parents house to help out with my sister's engagedment ceremony,i found my old school year book which brings back a lot of memories....(i made a lot of enteries in that year book of 2008)...
when i think about it i was actually glad that i moved from my previous school to this one when i got the offer on 2007(i was in form 4)...
cuz at first i didnt want to move to a new school...
cuz i dont wanna leave my friends from the school i used to attend,i was happy at that previous school,so i didnt wanna leave it....
i even had a few arguements with my parents at that time cuz they really wanted me to go to that school so bad,but i could care less...
but at last i gave in and went to that school after all...
and let me tell you,it was the best decision i ever made in my life...
there,i met friends who will stick with me throught thick and thin,i excell more on my studies there,i got more involve in school activities(which i never get to do in my previous school cuz most of the teachers there were byers, they only pick students from 1-2 classes to join school activities...they never give other kids a chance to get involve cuz they think we suck) and a lot of other stuff...
the thing i miss the most about that school is sharing lunch with my classmates which also my best friends(nini,diba,ima,sop,atiqah&suidah)...
i remeber we would pack hot dogs,nugets,breads from home and share it together...
i really miss u guys...
and i also miss the debate team...
well believe it or not,i used to join the debate team at my school for two years...(nerdy rite??:>)
its the best thing that had ever happend to me....
in the debate team i learn how to comunicate better with people,how to be more competitive,how to work hard on something you want and a lot of other stuff....
i also miss the school band(which i play guitar in the band),the teachers,my friends and everything about that school...!!!
i missed it a lot...
so kids,enjoy your school life while you still got it,cuz before you know it,it will be over and you will regret not having the time of your life there while you should:>

2 comments:

  1. i was in the debate team too!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. really?? its awesome right..
    what position?? im the 1st debator..

    ReplyDelete