Monday, December 27, 2010

Learning




last year my dad and i went out to buy some stuff for our store(in tampin)...
we were suppose to go out and buy cloths for stocks...
but while we were walking along the stores(i couldnt recall the name of the place we went that day)...
we came across this store that sells almost everything...
from toys,security cameras to paper plates...
but 1 thing seemed to catch my dad's eyes that day...
its a musical keyboard...
the moment he laid his eyes on them he just knew that he just had to have it...
so he bought it...
but the sad thing was,he played for like once or twice then leave it to catch dust ever since...
cuz his been busy with work and stuff...
since i cant play i just let it sit there alone in our garage...
but 1 day i didnt know what came over me i just felt like i need it and i want it...
i really dont know why...
so i took it to my home in melaka(MMU where i live,my parents lived in alor gajah thats miles away from my house)...
and started playing it and learning to play it by tutorials from youtube videos...
im really glad that i took it home with me...
cuz now i have something better to do to fill my time than just playing video games on my laptop hahahahah....
i wish i can play awesome-ly like maximor something hahahhah..,

No comments:

Post a Comment