Wednesday, December 29, 2010

i adore these people!!!

miley cyrus


taylor momsen

kaya schodelario

kat von d

christina perry

miss victoria murders
i absolutely love these people!!!....
cuz to me they represents women who are confident,independent,not afraid of anything, and they are just bad ass...
to me,what these women have in common is that,they can have ink on their bodies,wear thigh black leather,with thick black eyeliners and tons of studs on their shirts or face but still look feminine,elegant,stylish and bad ass rock stars at the same time...
all of them can pull of a black leather biker jackets and couture dresses at the same time which most people cant..
even though some people hate miley's new fashion statement...
but to me her new stuff is the best for her and its suits her and fits her like a glove...
the kid is 18 she just want to show the world that she's a woman now...
and she did it...and looking freaking hot...
me myself is trying to use their elements in fashion and also use them as a role model for my new change in fashion...
im about to turn 20 next year...
so i gotta change to a more mature kinda of style but still keeps the rocker chick in me alive...
so they are inspirations...
who's yours???:>

No comments:

Post a Comment